Sunday, February 6, 2011

ALLAH who gives us peace

one day i was running in the rain
having all my burdens n pains
unable 2 see as everything was dark
i was finding the way in the light of spark

cars were passing me side by side
i asked every1 can u give me a ride
they replied we cant as this is all your fate
And i was in dilemma 2 love them or hate

Tears on my face were mixing with rain
all my efforts were going in vain
I felt such fear n I felt so alone
pain of loneliness diffused in my bones

All of sudden a thought warmth my brain
as a cup of coffee in acute strain
i closed my eyes n said OH ALLAH KAREEM
shower your blessings , indeed you r RAHEEM

and what i saw when i opened my eyes
Believes there was a rainbow in blue skies
Everything was shinning and looking bright
Is it really me who was shivering with fight

Yes its only ALLAH who gives us peace with every hardship there is an ease..

No comments:

Post a Comment