Sunday, December 2, 2012

Human Nature and nature of Allah's Apostle(may blessings and peace be upon him)

bu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The similitude of mine and that of my Umma is that of a person who lit fire and there began to fall into it insects and moths. And I am there to hold you back, but you plunge into it.

Sahih Muslim Book 30, Number 5670:


Hammam b. Munabbih reported: Abu Huraira reported us some a hadith from Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) amongst many, (and) one is this that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: A person lit fire and when the atmosphere was a glow, moths and insects began to fall into the fire, but I am there to hold them back, but they are plunging into it despite my efforts, and he further added: That is your example and mine. I am there to hold you back from fire and to save you from it, but you are plunging into it despite my efforts.
Sahih Muslim  Book 30, Number 5671:



Jabir b. Abdullah reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying. My example and your example is that of a person who lit the fire and insects and moths began to fall in it and he would be making efforts to take them out, and I am going to hold you back from fire, but you are slipping from my hand.
Sahih Muslim Book 30, Number 5672:

No comments:

Post a Comment